Call for Abstract
28th International Conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Discovery, will be organized around the theme “Innovations and Advancements in Pharmaceutics and Drug Discovery”
Euro Pharma 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pharma 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Inhalation product testing is a vital aspect of the development of orally inhaled drug products as it is important to fully understand the drug product characteristics and the formulation – device relationship. Specialist inhalation product analysis and testing techniques, performed under controlled conditions and in line with established and robust methods, are essential to characterise the drug product. Critical quality attributes can be established and from these, the performance of the formulation together with a specific device can be assessed. This testing is required throughout the development cycle from testing early-stage candidate formulations to device screening, to formal stability studies and finally through to commercial batch release.
- Track 1-11.Inhalation and respiratory drug development
- Track 1-22.Scientific research of inhalation medicine
- Track 1-33.Inhalation drug delivery
- Track 1-44.Inhalation devices development and engineering
- Track 1-56.Medical devices and injectors
- Track 1-69. Inhaled dosage systems connective health
Cosmetic Technology may be a science which is employed to reinforce the looks or odour of the physical body. The procedure is usually mixtures of chemical compounds, some being derived from natural sources, many being synthetic.
- Track 2-1Nanotechnology in Dermatology
- Track 2-2Cosmetic Surgery: Face and body contouring
- Track 2-3Cosmetology Techniques
- Track 2-4Skin Disorders & Diseases
- Track 2-5 Growing Business of Cosmetology
- Track 2-6Cosmetology & Skin Science
- Track 3-1 Drug Designing and Targeting
- Track 3-2Routes of Drug Delivery
- Track 3-3PK-PD
- Track 3-4Bioavalibility and Bioequivalence
- Track 3-5Herbal practices
- Track 3-6Drug design and development
- Track 4-1Biomedical Analysis
- Track 4-2Organic Chemistry
- Track 4-3Inorganic Chemistry
- Track 4-4Phytopharmaceuticals / Phytotherapeutics
- Track 4-5Pharmacogenetics & Pharmacogenomics
- Track 4-6Medicinal Chemistry
Pharmacology is that the branch of biology involved with the study of drug or medication action, wherever a drug may be loosely outlined as any synthetic, natural, or endogenous molecule that exerts a organic chemistry or physiological impact on the cell, tissue, organ, or organism.The drug market was valued at nearly $5.8 billion throughout 2011 and can reach nearly $5.7 billion throughout 2012. Total price is predicted to achieve nearly $5.4 billion in 2017.
- Track 5-1Drug design
- Track 5-2Molecular diagnostics
- Track 5-3Toxicology
- Track 5-4Pharmacodynamics
- Track 5-5Pharmacokinetics
Pharmacognosy is that the study of plants or different natural supplys as a attainable source of medicine. The yank Society of Pharmacognosy defines pharmacognosy as "the study of the physical, chemical, organic chemistry and biological properties of medicine, drug substances or potential medicine or drug substances of natural origin moreover because the rummage around for new medicine from natural sources". international sales of plant merchandise was all calculable U.S.A. $60 billion in 2002 and is predicted to induce higher at half dozen.4 the typical rate.
- Track 6-1Zoopharmacognosy
- Track 6-2Marine pharmacognosy
- Track 6-3Natural products chemistry
- Track 6-4Search for new drugs from natural sources
Pharmaceutics is that the discipline of pharmacy that deals with the method of turning a brand new chemical entity (NCE) or recent medication into a drugs to be used safely and effectively by patients. it's conjointly known as the science of dose type style. the biggest drug company market globally is for system medication.The section accounted for Bastille Day of the worldwide total in 2017. vessel, medical specialty and ant-infective medication area unit the second third and fourth largest markets.
- Track 7-1pharmaceutical formulation
- Track 7-2Drug delivery
- Track 7-3Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Track 7-4Physical pharmacy
- Track 7-5Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Track 7-6Dispensing pharmacy
- Track 7-7Pharmaceutical technology
Pharmaceutical formulation is outlined because the method within which completely different chemical substances square measure combined to provide a final healthful product. Pharmaceutical formulation is that the most frequent methodology accustomed accomplish slow unleash and prolong the period of action of a given drug.
- Track 8-1Medicinal product
- Track 8-2Drugs
- Track 8-3Clinical trials
- Track 8-4Route of administration
Pharmaceutical regulative science is that the science of developing new tools, standards and approaches to guage the efficaciousness, safety, quality and performance of medical product so as to assess benefit-risk and facilitate a sound and clear regulative decision-making
- Track 10-1Information on Compounding
- Track 10-2Drug Compliance Programs
- Track 10-3FDA guidance for clinical investigations
- Track 10-4Nicotine-Containing Products
- Track 10-5Newly Added Guidance Documents
- Track 10-6PLR Requirements for Prescribing Information
- Track 10-7Regulatory Guidance Drug Registration and Listing
Pathophysiology is the study of the changes of normal mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions, either caused by a disease or resulting from an abnormal syndrome
Pharmacy Development Services offers independent pharmacy owners profit-generating strategies in operations, business development, data analytics, and many more .The Pharma consultants work with organizations of all sizes including academic institutes, start-up companies, and established organizations. The services aims to increase the patient’s knowledge of their medication and improve their adherence to the regimen. Globally Pharma Market ranges from $870-$900 billion and in Europe $260-$280 billion from which Germany provides ready access to internationally renowned scientists, world-class research and pharmaceuticals markets.
Drug delivery refers to approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound at intervals the body PRN to soundly deliver the products its desired therapeutic impact. Drug delivery technologies modify drug unleash profile, absorption, distribution and elimination for the nice issue concerning rising product effectualness and safety, conjointly as patient convenience and compliance. Drug unleash is from: diffusion, degradation, swelling, and affinity-based mechanisms
- Track 14-1Advantages of advanced drug delivery
- Track 14-23D Printing Technologies
- Track 14-3Nucleic acid delivery technologies
- Track 14-4Drug delivery applications
- Track 14-5Advanced drug delivery
Pharmaceutical biotechnology is a relatively new and growing field in which the principles of biotechnology are applied to the development of drugs. A majority of therapeutic drugs in the current market are bioformulations, such as antibodies, nucleic acid products and vaccines
- Track 15-1Medical biotechnology
- Track 15-2Cancer Biotechnology
- Track 15-3Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Track 15-4Nano biotechnology
- Track 15-5Agricultural Biotechnology
- Track 15-6Bio Informatics
- Track 15-7Recombinant DNA technology
- Track 15-8Environmental Biotechnology
- Track 15-9Marine Biotechnology
- Track 15-10Stem Cell Biotechnology
Pharmaceutical engineering is a branch of science and technology concerned with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, Electronic devices and structures.
Pharmaceutical engineering focused on discovering, formulating, and manufacturing medication, as well as analytical and quality control processes. It utilizes the fields of chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, and pharmaceutical sciences
- Track 16-1Overview of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process
- Track 16-2Automation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Track 16-3Pharma Contract Manufacturing
- Track 16-4Medical Devices
Pharmaceutical biological science is involves within the study of microorganisms related to the manufacture of prescription drugs e.g. minimizing the quantity of microorganisms and could be a specialist space of biological science and one involved with the employment of microorganisms in pharmaceutical development and with maintaining contamination management.
- Track 17-1Microbial Ecology and Next Generation Sequencing
- Track 17-2Drug discovery, Development and Molecular biology
- Track 17-3Additional Applications of Microorganisms in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
Pharmacy apply is that the field of pharmacy that involves developing the skilled roles of pharmacists. It includes Disease-state management, Clinical drug interventions, Pharmacy skilled development and pharmaceutical care, pharmaceutical combining and health psychological science, patient care, abuse interference, interference of drug interactions or step-down of adverse events and drug incompatibility and community pharmacy.
- Track 18-1Pharmacy practice and its guidelines
- Track 18-2Challenges in compounding and dispensing practice
- Track 18-3Dosage regimen, drug toxicity and drug safety measures
- Track 18-4Pharmacoepidemiology of drug shortages
- Track 18-5Drug Labelling
The U.S. pharmaceutical market is that the world’s most vital national market. along with Canada and Mexico, it represents the biggest continental drug company market worldwide. The u. s. alone holds some forty p.c of the worldwide pharmaceutical market. In 2014, this share was valued around 365 million U.S. dollars. several of the worldwide high firms square measure placed within the u. s.. In 2014, six out of the highest eleven firms were U.S.-based.
- Track 19-1Waste management
- Track 19-2Product management
- Track 19-3Post- marketing surveillance
- Track 19-4Good manufacturing practices
- Track 19-5Pharma Manufacturing
- Track 19-6Pharmaceutical Marketing
Biologics are medicines made from living cells through highly complex manufacturing processes and must be handled and administered under carefully monitored conditions. Biologics are used to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure a variety of diseases including cancer, chronic kidney disease, autoimmune disorders, and infectious diseases. Euro Biosimilars is exactly what its name implies — it is a biologic that is “similar” to another biologic drug already approved by the FDA. Under U.S. law, a biosimilar is approved based on a showing that it is “highly similar” to an FDA-approved biological product, known as a reference product. It may not have any clinically meaningful differences in terms of safety and effectiveness from the reference product.
Potential new medicines are identified by Drug discovery process. Identification of candidates, synthesis, characterization, screening and assays for therapeutic efficacy all are involves in process of drug discovery.
Quality is always an imperative prerequisite when we consider any product. Therefore, drugs must be manufactured to the highest quality levels. End-product testing by itself does not guarantee the quality of the product. Quality assurance techniques must be used to build the quality into the product at every step and not just tested for at the end. In pharmaceutical industry 2020, Process Validation performs this task to build the quality into the product because according to ISO 9000:2000, it had proven to be an important tool for quality management of pharmaceuticals. Validation is one of the important steps in achieving and maintaining the quality of the final product. If each step of production process is validated we can assure that the final product is of the best quality. Validation of the individual steps of the processes is called the process validation. Different dosage forms have different validation protocols. Process Validation is one of the important steps in achieving and maintaining the quality of final product. It gives a higher degree of assurance.
Inventive process of finding new medications based on the knowledge of biological target is called Drug design. Drug design also known as rational drug design. Bringing a new pharmaceutical drug to the market once a lead compound has been identified through the process of drug discovery is called Drug development.
Nanotechnology has now introduced to develop medicine. Nanotechnology contains the use of materials with essential length scales in the nanometre measurement which demonstrate significantly changed properties associated to micron structured materials. Such materials can include particles, fibres, grain sizes, etc. This session highlighted the progressions nanotechnology is making in medicine in such fields as disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment including (but not limited to) drug delivery, tissue engineering, implants, sensors, cancer treatment an (but not limited to) drug delivery, tissue engineering, transplants, sensors, cancer treatment, and toxic.